Wednesday 3 September 2014

Wave House Sentosa

I've been thinking about checking out the Wave House at Sentosa for some time and my feet have recently been itching to catch some waves, so I grabbed a friend and went to do exactly that.

On the FlowBarrel. Yup, still holding that beginner's rope. And looking down and leaning forward.. bad posture! Managed to fix that somewhat later on though! 

Turns out, its pretty different to surfing! The board is way smaller and so much more responsive. And it felt kind of weird to have the water rushing towards you. There are similarities to most board sports though, like the way you turn on the board. 

But it was definitely fun! Each wipeout felt like going down a slide at a waterpark. I can definitely see myself going back for some fun rides. 

Mark and I after the sesh



No comments :

Post a Comment